Monday, September 19, 2005

Another new cover!

Yes, it's time for the cover of my other December release. As you know, I've got two books on shelves during this merry month: the reissue of THE HUNTRESS (TWICE BITTEN--see below in a previous blog for that truly gorgeous thang) and PAST IMPERFECT, which is the last book in the Most Likely To... series for Special Edition. Here 'tis:




I love the autumn colors and the collegiate background. This continuity takes place on a fictional college campus near Boston, and you can practically feel the red bricks and nippy chill in the air. The models look true to the characters, too, so I'm verra happy about that. The heroine, Rachel James, resembles Halle Berry (Yes, we should all be so lucky.) and I pictured the hero as a rugged "pugalistic" type of guy. Nice!

Tune in during coming months as I tell you more about the storyline.....

4 comments:

lfa tai chi blog said...

Hi, I liked your blog its my first time here! If you are interested, go see my Tai Chi related site. Its purley for peoples health.

All the best John

Mandy said...

Hi my name's Adele, I'm just surfing around and found your blog....nice little one it is too...mine is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Adware Remover
related site Adware Remover is my passion...lol

Online Incomes said...

Miindjet announces a new web site design
To coincide with the release of MindManager 6 on Tuesday, Mindjet is unveiling a new site design according to a blog post by Tim Leberecht on the Mindjet Blog .
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##Air Line and Airports## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##Cheap Airline tickets## related stuff.
You can save up 50% on your next trip!
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Johnny Canuck said...

Now you've got me thinking. I really enjoy this blog, I'll definitely pop around more often, keep it up!

Feel free to pay a visit to my Canada immigration site. It might not be your "cup of tea", but it covers Canada immigration related topics.