Saturday, October 08, 2005

New projects...?

Okay, I can't make an official announcement yet, but there's a good chance that my writing schedule is going to be full until the middle of next December. Whoa! I'm not used to having my time claimed so far in advance, so I'm in shock. With any luck, this is how it'll be for the remainder of my career, LOL. At any rate, once I have firm word on my new contracts, I'll share with you what my future projects will be. But in the meantime, I'll give you a hint:

Noir vampire mystery...
Hot nights in San Francisco...
Playboy falls for good girl...
Back to those vampires...
And more vampires...
A surprise story full of steam...

Stay with me for better details, all right? I don't want to jinx the new deals before they actually go through. In the meantime, it's back to my Vampire Underground (book 1) revision. My Oct. 15 deadline is approaching very quickly--too quickly!!!

No comments: