Friday, November 25, 2005

ALIAS: officially unplugged

Yesterdays' news: ABC has officially pulled the plug on ALIAS, and this will be the last season.

Okay, I know I've been bitching about ALIAS lately, but that didn't mean that I truly wanted it cancelled! How are they going to tie up all the loose ends by May? There are still so many questions about what Jack is up to, if Sloan is truly good or evil, and what Irina Derevko is all about. And I'm not even going to start with the Rambaldi threads. Are we going to get answers?

I hear that some very cool things are in store for the rest of the season, and I'm hoping with every little fan girl beat of my heart that this is true. Vaughn just has to come back, right? And my favorite blond bad boy is going to be making an appearance very soon--hopefully it'll last for longer than one episode. Hear that writers? I WANT MY SARK BACK, LIKE, TWO SECONDS AGO!!!

Oh, ALIAS, I really will miss you.

2 comments:

Talley said...

I totally agree! Can't wait to see Sark this Thursday. And Irina - where did she go? What about her comment at the end of last season - "Nadia takes after her father," as she is looking at Jack!

Vaugh HAS to come back and we need to see Sydney kick some ass before the show ends.

Sloan is bad - definitely!

And Rimbaldi - they have really dropped that whole thread and it is what the show was based on in season 1 and 2.

Thoughts from a fellow alias fan from Chico!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Thanks, Talley! And:

Irina, at the end of last season: <<"Nadia takes after her father," as she is looking at Jack!>>
You're *so* right. That's just yet *another* thing they have to cover. Argh.

In the meantime, I must satisfy myself with the Sark!