Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Check out my guest blog at this site.....

Besides being a San Diego RWA member, I also belong to the Orange County Chapter (OCC). OCC is celebrating their 25th anniversary next year, and they're pulling out all the stops. Now, this is a chapter that is known to be one of the biggest and most excellent groups in the nation (You should see the list of published authors!); I've always gotten a lot out of attending meetings and since I've moved, I've really, really missed visiting them. But starting this month, OCC is doing even more for their members: they're making a huge effort to promote their published authors.

Among other things (a facelift for their already amazing newsletter as well as an upcoming podcast program), they have started to post informative blogs. You're going to find lots of tidbits about craft and business if you bookmark OCC's site. I hope my own blog, which was posted yesterday, will shed some light on "branding" and the choice I've made to write for multiple lines and genres. You can read it by clicking here:

http://occsliceoforange.blogspot.com/

Once there, you can check out the rest of the contents, which will include writing classes that are being offered by members of the chapter.

I'll see you soon, when my next blog will cover THE CHRIS ISAAK CONCERT...!

No comments: