Saturday, December 17, 2005

Just an update

New project!

Now that I've taken a bit o'time off from writing that last Blaze (which will be called INNUENDO, with a release date of August, 2006), it's time to start on the next book!

Even though 'tis the season, with all the shopping and celebrating yet to be done, I'm going to be working on chapters for THE PLAYBOY TAKES A WIFE, a Silhouette Special Edition. This one takes place in Mexico and New York City, and I'm intrigued with the hero, who is a "daredevil playboy," according to the tabloids. He's recently realized how superficial he is, and he's determined to change his reputation; this is both for the good of his family's company and their own reputation as well as his own peace of mind. The heroine is a "do-gooder" who is working at a Mexican orphanage. In short, he persuades her into a marriage of convenience, although she doesn't know about the "convenient" part.....

In other news, my first Berkley manuscript for the Vampire Underground has been accepted! This means I won't have to do a big revision, and I'm so happy I could do a Snoopy Dance. Very good news. My editor and I are discussing cover concepts, and we should have a release date and title for that story just after the first of the year.

Just so you know, my next blog will be featuring a recipe for a yummy familyholiday favorite....

3 comments:

Antisocial said...

what up girl?, this good one your blog, sight we are trying to do a project, itself not if interest you, is but or less crazy.. half a medium nudist

Gena Showalter said...

Awesome news, Crystal! I can't wait for all of them. You're one of my favorites.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hi! So, antisocial, what is a half a medium nudist?

And, Gena! Ladies and gentleman, here is an author whose books you should be reading!!! Gena writes sexy paranormals, and if you ever go to a party with her, she will get you into a lot of trouble. She's also part of www.outoftheblogosphere.com, so I higly urge you to check the page for her blogs and Web site link.

(And thank you, Gena. You and your books are awesome!)