Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New contest at main site!

I just want to remind you all to check out my main site because it's been updated (go to:
www.crystal-green.com). Erica Orloff and I are still in the process of drawing the winner for last month's contest, and the name should be posted within the next couple of days, but that doesn't mean it isn't a good time to check out what I have for you in January. Are you familiar with Swarovski? They produce beautiful crystal work, and many people throughout the world collect their creations. If you enter at my site, you could win an intricate pin that depicts a clown playing an accordian. Now, this isn't one of those creepy clowns you should be afraid of. (That's right: no POLTERGEIST or IT for me; I basically have clown nightmares, so if I like this little crystal clown, there's no reason to be afraid.) This guy is real cute and is worthy of display.

So bop on over there and take your chances. Good luck!

No comments: