Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pictures

Have I ever told you how much I hate to have my picture taken? It's always been that way, ever since I was really little. I have no explanation for my vehement dislike of the process. At any rate--yea, I get the treat of withstanding a new round of publicity photos this Saturday. My first set was your basic Glamour Shots stuff and I rue those images. They're so not me, with the odd make-up and head tilt. Unfortunately, one of those photos made it to the back of TWICE BITTEN; I didn't intend for that to happen. I got my second round done by my friend Beverly, who is an emerging photographer. She's great and she manages to avoid making me look like the dweeb I am (She took the one I use on my site.). Beverly is currently doing a freelance assignment re: San Diego nightclubbing, and I'm going to use her again for this weekend's photos.

You'll be seeing the end result when I "revamp" my site in the near future. I'll also be creating a new site dedicated to the Vampire Underground, though that won't happen for a few months, too.

Wish me luck?

No comments: