Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Spring into romance

How does a conference in beautiful San Diego sound to all you writers out there? What if I told you Catherine Coulter, Jennifer Crusie, and Julia Quinn are featured? And what if I also added that I'll be giving two workshops? (Okay, that last one won't get anyone to run right out and buy a plane ticket, but I had to plug!)

On the weekend of March 17 - 19, 2006, the Romance Writers of America, San Diego, is hosting the Spring into Romance conference. There's a pretty great slate of workshops and, of course, editor/agent appointments. The workshops I'll be leading are 1) "Pied Piping the Muse," in which I use evocative music to show the audience how to get into a deep brainstorming zone and 2) "I Saw the Bite," an FF&P (Futuristic, Fantasy, and Paranormal) workshop that'll cover what's going on in this market right now as well as tips on how to build a new world for your novel.

Here's the Web site: http://www.rwasd.com/conference/

It'd be great to see you all there, because it's going to be awesome.

No comments: