Saturday, March 04, 2006

RT convention

Just a convention update:

I've already mentioned that I'm going to be speaking at the San Diego Spring Into Romance conference March 17 - 19, but I'll also be on a few panels at the Romantic Times convention in Daytona from May 16 - 21. So far, I'm scheduled to help with an "opening hooks" workshop for the Ann Peach Beginning Writer's Program (date to be decided), a category writing panel (Thursday from 3 - 4), and a paranormal panel (date and subject to be decided). This is my first RT convention, and I've been told to prepare myself for the energy and enthusiasm! I'll also be signing THE LAST COWBOY (April, 2006, Special Edition) and TWICE BITTEN (reissue of THE HUNTRESS) at the Book Fair, so I hope I get to see some of you there!

Here's the Web site if you're interested in attending:
http://www.rtconvention.com/

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Hey Crystal! I'll be attending the Ann Peach workshop that Judi McCoy will be leading at RT! I look forwarding to meeting you! It's my first time attending too! I heard it's a blast!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Awesome, Shawn! Please flag me down to say hi because I'd love to meet you. We can marvel at RT in tandem!