Sunday, April 09, 2006

There's a light...

Three more chapters to go, three more chapters to go....

I'm almost there with MIDNIGHT REIGN (formerly DR. ETERNITY). And they'll be relatively short, fun chapters, too. But I still have mucho editing to do and to tell you the truth, I prefer writing the chapter itself to picking at the work I've already written. Yesterday I wrote thirty pages, so that did a lot to pump me up. Tomorrow, I'll be receiving the line edit for the first vamp book (NIGHT RISING) and I'm a tad nervous because I wonder what kind of changes the copy editors made....

So what's up after I turn in MIDNIGHT REIGN? A little dity I've just been contracted for: a novella for a Blaze anthology. The only thing I know about it is that the topic will be a Valentine's curse and it'll be released in February, 2007, the same month as NIGHT RISING. Then, I'll be developing some story ideas before diving into the third vamp book, DAWN BREAKING.

I'm off to do some of that revising now....

No comments: