Friday, May 19, 2006

Dropping in

Clearly I haven't had time to blog these past few days, but I just wanted to wing on by to let you know I'm alive and well here at the Romantic Times convention in Daytona Beach. I'll tell you more about it later, but Judy Duarte and I had a lot of fun teaching the Opening Hooks portion of the New Writers Program. And it's CRAZY here with all the parties and promotions!

Again, I'll check in with a longer report later, when I get back into town. Miss you all!

4 comments:

Karmela Johnson said...

Chris!!! It was fantastic to see you again at RT! I just wanted to let you know that I've posted our photo on my site. Hope to see you at the next convention!

Gena Showalter said...

I've given you days, and days, and days LOL! Update me on RT, missy!!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Karm and Gena!

Okay, first, everybody, please click on Karm's link to her site, because it's amazing. You'll want to get well acquainted with her now because she's going to hit it hot in the future (Hey--she already sold out of *all* her books at the RT signing! And that was just in the first twenty minutes....). Karm, it was so great to see you, too. You're amazing.

And, Gena--oh, goddess who was the hit of the "other" convention last weekend!--I'll be blogging about RT by Saturday at the latest. I can't do a decent job of it right now with all the catch up I'm playing, but I'm slowly but surely getting there! You would've loved it. Missed you and your bad influence at those parties!

Gena Showalter said...

Hehe! I hated missing. I'm so there next year to lure you to wicked badness. . .