Monday, July 24, 2006

The next adventure....

Just because I'm back from Comic-Con doesn't mean I'm done braving the masses. Now I'm off to Atlanta for the National RWA conference. While there, I get to attend a big old barbecue soiree for the 10th Anniversary of The Knight Agency (Yea!). Then I'm going to attempt to go horseback riding with my Blaze editor, Brenda Chin, and a few other authors. (I know--you think we're crazy to be riding during an Atlanta heat wave. You're probably right.) That night, I'll be signing at the massive Literacy Event at the hotel, along with about 500 other authors (!). After the conference itself, I'll be toodling over to Savannah for some inspiration. Heck, I'll only be four hours away, so why not take one or two days to see a place that's known for its beauty and history?

Then it's time for some serious vampire writing again....

2 comments:

Karmela Johnson said...

Chris! It was awesome to see you again last night. You look as beautiful as ever. I blogged about us today and posted our photos -- come check 'em out! Have a great rest of the conference!

Karm

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Karm, I adored seeing you, too! Our conversations are too fun, LOL. I just got off the plane, so I'm on my way to your site to check out those photos!!! (Eeek.)