Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back!


Oh, boy, has it been a long, wonderful week!

As you know, I went to the RWA National convention, then over to Savannah, Georgia. Since I just returned home, I'll be writing about those adventures later in the week, especially since I want to share something even more exciting first!

Here it is, folks--the cover for BAITED (Bombshell, October, 2006)!



You like? I like! I'm definitely down with the "exhilarating, white-knuckle thriller" part. How cool is that??? I call the story "island gothic," and Silhouette likes to say it's an "atmopheric thriller." As soon as I get my act together, I'll be blogging more about this story. Also, the teaser from COS Productions will be hitting the 'net soon, too. You're going to love it, I think.

BTW, I got an email from Jennifer (who's also known by JenO on the eharlequin boards--Hi, Jen!). It was in response to my reference to Rachel Blake in my Comic-Con LOST panel post. Remember how I talked about that weird chick who started yelling at the writers about the Hanso Foundation? Well, it seems that she was a plant indeed, and Jen directed me to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Blake for the scoop about Rachel. If you go there, too, you'll be able to witness the "confrontation" at Comic-Con. It's pretty funny.

Until later...

3 comments:

Y said...

Nice! Can't wait to find out more! :)

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Guess what--you'll be seeing the teaser for BAITED real soon, Yolanda. ;)

Y said...

Can't wait! :)