Friday, August 04, 2006

NIGHT RISING cover!!!


I'm putting off talk of the RWA conference just a little longer so I can bring you this special bulletin instead....

HERE'S THE COVER I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love the moodiness, with the palm trees against the stormy sky. It's a good reflection of the noir L.A. setting. And the depiction of the heroine, Dawn Madison? Dead on. She's an ex-stuntwoman back in town from a personal exile to track down her missing father. Okay, maybe she isn't as "plain" as I envisioned her, but she's really close.

This should look great as a trade edition cover when it hits the shelves in February. Seeing this really revs me up to write the third installment in the series (which I'm starting to plot today).

Squee!

5 comments:

Rae said...

I didn't know you had a blog! LOVE your covers and will be popping over here now that I know you have this.

Miss chatting with you and missed seeing you at Nats. *pouts* There's always next year.

Take care,

Rae

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Rae!!!
How you doin'? I'm just blogging away like a fool. Thanks for the cover kudos--I'm excited about the images, too! And I can't believe I missed you at National. How did that happen? Hope to see you soon.

Y said...

Just found out you have a blog! Cool!

WOW Crystal, what a cover! It's gorgeous!

It's Yolanda from Oz here, remember me from my pursuit of THE HUNTRESS? I'll never forget how kind you were.

:)

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Oh, Yolanda, Yolanda! So great to "see" you and of course I remember ya. I'm so happy you found me here, and I hope you decide to hang out.
Hope things are going well for you!

Y said...

Thanks Crystal! Oh, and I'll definitely be hanging out, that's for sure! :)