Saturday, September 30, 2006

BAITED review by Yolanda

Some of you might be familiar with Yolanda from the response section of my blog. She's a writer as well as a big Bombshell fan, and I'm lucky enough to have her visit my site and read my books! She gave me permission to share her blog review of BAITED with you all. I wanted to post it because I'm so thankful to anyone who goes out there and gives props to my work. Thank you, thank you, thank you--you guys really are the best!

Here's Y's blog link:

http://ysfetsos.blogspot.com/

Y, I appreciate it, and thank you to everyone else as well!

2 comments:

Y said...

THANKS C! You're very sweet... and it was a pleasure to read BAITED! :)

Have a FANTASTIC weekend!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Y, ; )

Hope your weekend was great and it's extending into the week.