Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just popping in

Just popping in today to give a quick update. Since I have only 3 more BREAK OF DAWN chapters left, I'm going a tad nuts. My drive is begging me to finish it, but I'm realizing that I have more to write than I thought (of course), so time-wise, it's not going to go as quickly as I had planned. Boo! But at least I'll have a thorough wrap up of everything this trilogy has been leading up to. I think, so, anyway.

At any rate, today the finale's "big fight" will begin. It will continue in the next chapter and then...the dust settles. As much as it can, anyway, in a book where devastation is a part of life.

Hope you have a great week. I'm off to do battle.

2 comments:

Y said...

Have FUN getting through the battle, C! I've got less than 100 pages to go of BAITED... WOW! It's terrific! I was just telling my hubby this morning how much I'm enjoying this book... I can't wait to find out how it all comes together. I had my suspicions, but now everything's up in the air again. :)

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Y, you are absolutely right about the *fun* part. Every once in a while, I need a reminder, so thank you. :) Maybe it's the end-of-the-book (or trilogy) freak outs!

Awesome re: BAITED! Love to hear this!