Saturday, September 09, 2006

The offer

First, just an update on my main website: it's almost done. As soon as you receive the "What's the Scene with Crystal Green?" newsletter, that's the sign to come on over!

Second, Karm and Yolanda have inspired me to make an offer to anyone who would like to do this. And I'll put a time limit on it: the end of October. Yolanda and Karm have created links to the BAITED teaser from their own sites, but if you don't have a personal site and you can manage to link elsewhere, contact me via my site (use the Contact Crystal button), show me the link, and I'll send you one of my autographed backlist books. Sound good? Only one thing: please don't spam, okay? :)

Here's a good address to use for your link if you'd like to do this:

Link to the BAITED video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAjGv3LMb2c

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Y said...

Hi Chris!

THANKS so much! You're too kind, you know that?

I just sent you a note via your Contact page.

Once again, THANK YOU and I hope everyone buys BAITED. :)

Have a GREAT weekend!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Aw, no problem, Y. :)