Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The blog party continues

Over at outoftheblogosphere, the party is still raging on! Yesterday, we all had fun talking about scary movies and also just generally chatting about the writing life. Michelle Rowan and Mari Mancusi were also hosting the festivities. I gave away a couple of books to Kathleen and Jennifer Y. It was really a good time all around, and you can get in on the action today. I know PC Cast and Shannon McCeldon are already partying away, and it's still early. You can still bop on over to see who else will be showing up....

http://www.outoftheblogosphere.blogspot.com/


BTW, I want to remind you that I'll be guest blogging and also doing a chat over at The Knight Agency web site tomorrow. The blog will go up in the morning, but the chat will start at 9pm Eastern Time. Check The Knight Agency site for more details, but I'll be posting a direct link to the blog and chat tomorrow.

No comments: