Thursday, October 12, 2006

Reminder about tonight's live chat

If anyone wants to keep me company tonight at the Noveltalk chat (please do--I'll probably be all by my lonesome!), here are the details as well as a quick link:

October 12 at 9pm eastern time. Click here to get to the site: http://www.noveltalk.com/chat/chat.htm


And I would love it if any of you wants to stop by The Midnight Hour tomorrow. I'm guest blogging about my top six (yeah, six, LOL) freakiest movies since it's Friday the 13th. If you'd like to read it and even comment, that'd be great! Click here for the link: http://www.themidnighthour.net

And just a reminder: I'll be doing a Knight Agency site chat on October 19. The site offers information, but I'll be blogging the exact time, plus posting a link soon to make access easier.

Hope to see some of you tonight! There'll be a couple of prizes....

2 comments:

Karmela Johnson said...

Crys -- I'll see you tonight at Noveltalk! But I haven't read BAITED yet. What shall we talk about? Hmmm...maybe, guns? Hehe...

Crystal Green's Blog said...

:), Karm! And, you all--Karm is talking about a gun conference we'll be attending in early November. She was kind enough to secure my admission (Thank you!!!). It'll be such great research, I can't even tell you.