Friday, November 10, 2006

Pictures!

Want to see some pictures of the gun seminar? (You'll see me being coached by an Olympic markswoman as I deal with a shotgun and you'll see me and Karmela Johnson hamming it up, demonstrating HOW NEVER TO HOLD A HANDGUN. You'll get to take a gander at a few other attending authors.) I'm hoping to get more pix as we go along, but for now, here's the link:

http://www.karmelajohnson.com/photos/index.php?/photos/category/47/6


Karm's blog is really fun, too, with frequent quizzes and writing talk.

Also, I want to let you know that Carol Woodruff won last month's web site contest. Bath and Body Works stuff and books are on their way. Congrats, Carol!

Hope you all have an excellent weekend. I'm going to write and hope my Chargers don't blow it. :)

No comments: