Saturday, December 09, 2006

Early NIGHT RISING review

I just wanted to share an early review for NIGHT RISING, Vampire Babylon, Book One, from a UK web site. You can click here to go to the Eternal Night Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Fiction site to see the entire review, but here's the best part of it:

"If you like your fantasy with an edge, then you've struck gold. Despite the
vampires and other para elements, there is a ring of truth to the biting,
no pun intended, allegory. This is a fantastic start to a new series and
one you should try to keep up with as it unfolds."
- Amanda

It's good to see that a reviewer liked it! LOL.

This will also be posted on www.vampirebabylon.com....

BTW, last month's contest winner is Sandra Martin! Also, December's updates have been finished, so the new contest is up at the main site.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Y said...

Hey C! Congrats on the GREAT review!

How you been lately? Hope you're enjoying the weekend. :)

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Thank you, Y!

I'm same-same, but my next manuscript deadline (for the Montana Mavericks book) is at the end of February. Still, that doesn't mean I don't have other deadlines: proposals. And I'm supposed to be doing lots of PR work.

Oh, yeah, and I'm sick again. LOL. I dearly love my nephew and niece, but they're germ farms!

How've you been? Have you made any more sales?!?

BTW, I don't know if you'll be able to deal with the time frame, but I hope you come to the eharlequin open house this week!