Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bits o'news


I won't be able to blog for a few days, so I'm adding this one to make up for it.

Here's a peek at the cover for my February Blaze! JINXED! is a Valentine's anthology that focuses on three heroines who are "cursed" after they reject a fortune-teller's prediction of love. Mine takes place on a cruise ship, first of all because it sounded like a good location for the story and, second of all, because I'd just taken a cruise, myself. Hah! Never let it be said that I waste a vacation.

Also, here's some news about the upcoming sequel to NIGHT RISING.... Vampire Babylon, Book Two, MIDNIGHT REIGN, will be released *next* February, in 2008. I know that's a long wait, but I've been told that the third book, BREAK OF DAWN, will follow MIDNIGHT relatively quickly....

And a bonus: Susan Kearny informed all the OutoftheBlogosphere authors that her new video trailer for ISLAND HEAT is up at www.susankearney.com. She uses the same production company who'll be bring you the NIGHT RISING trailer pretty soon (I've submitted the script and COS Productions is working on it now!). Enjoy!

2 comments:

Y said...

Sounds good, C!!! :D

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, y, thanks! ;)