There were a lot of twists and turns tonight but, somehow, the episode felt slow. Why?
Was it because Psychic Matt was on? I tell you--I love Greg Grunberg, but whenever his character comes on screen...yaaaaaaaawn.
Other thoughts about tonight's goings-ons:
* Claude Reins is the Invisible Man! Bwah!
* Oh, poor Hiro. He's in terrible need of time-space-continuum viagra.
* Random thought: Remember Adrian Pasdar from his TOP GUN days? That was his pre-naughty/wicked fiend stage. He looked like the Tony Curtis version of those frozen, blue-lit pretty boys from Madonna's "Open Your Heart" video. But I prefer the Profit/Nathan Pasdar. Much more interesting.
* Obviously, last Monday was *not* Zach's last show. Bad rumor.
* "This is how we roll." Love.
* Hey, Oprah is on HEROES now? Eerie twin sister-age. My overly analytical side thinks that they cast this woman as Niki's psychiatrist to emphasize the Niki/Jessica mirror theme. (Right.)
* Say, I wouldn't mind having Micah's power at all. I guess he can stop ATM cameras from recording him during these robberies and getting him busted. Or so he'd better hope.
* LOL--Hiro's dad!!! And GULP. Hiro is the monarch of my fangirl kingdom!
* Mama Firestarter. Sweet. That was a cool reveal with the finger flames. Moments like this are what keep me hooked on HEROES.
* Please tell me Sylar didn't get HRG. Surely not. I will cry.
* Big speculation here, so don't read on if you want to remain free of any type of spoiler-stain (even if my ramblings are way off base).... If Claude Reins is an "old school hero" from a previous wave, would it be possible that Linderman could be one of the old ones, too? Is that why he's a step ahead of everyone and seemingly connected to some of them, as if he has access to the list? And who is Hiro's dad exactly...?
What did you guys think of tonight?