Friday, January 12, 2007

I, guest blogger

I mentioned previously that our Nicole is hostessing a great number of authors at her blog through next month. As it just so happens, today is my day to be featured! If you go on over there, there's a contest and excerpts, but the best part is the questionaire. Nicole and her reader buddies came up with the most awesome queries and I loved answering them; seriously, these are queen geek questions, so I was absolutely on fire.

So click here and enjoy!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm happy that you loved answering the questions. I tried to make them interesting. :-). Hugs.

Y said...

Have a GREAT weekend!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Nicole, you are a MASTER question-asker. I had lots o'fun. :)

Y, you have a great one, too! I'm happy because I get to watch lots of football....

Nicole said...

*blush* Thank you. I tried to make them fun and interesting. Hugs. :-D I haven't watched football in a looong time, I'm going to try and watch the play offs.