Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just to tide you over....

For all you HEROES people out there (and I know you're reading, YOU ALL!), I found a couple of things this morning while procrastinating. (Don't worry--I'm just about to start revising something. Blech.)

First, a HEROES fansite.

Second, a TV GUIDE interview that hints at some spoilers, but doesn't give too much away. And they talk about Peter's bangs--a topic that is always of high concern to me.

These'll just have to tide us over until Jan. 22.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks Crystal. :-) I LOVE Heroes. I'll be in TV Paradise, 24, Heroes, Digging for the Truth. So much yumminess! Sidenote, I like Peter's bangs, you can just imagine brushing them back to see his face. lol. But he'd look good either way. lol. And Hiro is so adorable. He needs a love interest!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

LOL, Nicole. You probably read in that interview that Hiro will get his love interest, but it looks like that won't happen until season 2.

Peter's bangs bugged at the beginning, but they're growing on me, too. Is that one of his powers--to grow on people like a welcome fungus?