Sunday, February 18, 2007

Booksigning

So, the other night I had my first big booksigning for NIGHT RISING. Not that I have any other "big booksignings" planned, but never say never, right? I've been asked by more bookstores, so we'll see what happens. Anyway, this signing at the Mira Mesa Barnes and Noble included a Q&A panel. That made me very nervous, which is ironic since I'm an ex-teacher. This is what I did every day: talk in front of people and answer endless amounts of tough 8th grade questions. Why was this worse? Maybe because this was billed as an "erotica writers" panel and I was concerned about random visitors who would think it amusing to ask weird questions, LOL. That didn't happen thank goodness, and it turned out to be a fun night, with lots of friends and family showing up.

BTW, if you were one of those, thank you *so* much. Your support meant so much to me!

In the months to come, I'll include any other booksigning notices in my newsletters, just as I did with this one. In the meantime, I'm running around San Diego signing books in stock at various stores. Check Romance World in particular (off Jackman in El Cajon)!!!

No comments: