Saturday, February 03, 2007

Contests

The winner of last month's contest was Maureen Emmons. Congratulations, Maureen, the prizes are coming right to you.

Have you guys seen the prize package for February yet? It's one I'm rather excited about--a Vampire Hunting Kit! There are some very cool prizes that I'm tempted to keep, LOL. Here's the list:

* an autographed copy of Charlaine Harris’s DEAD AS A DOORNAIL. I got her to sign a copy at last year's RT conference in Daytona Beach, and I've been hanging onto it just for the occasion of NIGHT RISING's release.

* a spider web hobo bag from vampirewear.com. This is a super cute bag, you all. Love it.

* a teardrop rose vial necklace from vampirewear.com. Mysterious and pretty.

* a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Watcher’s Guide, Volume 1. I know there are some major Buffster fans out there....

* a Buffy the Vampire Slayer novel, CARNIVAL OF SOULS by Nancy Holder. I met Nancy at last year's Comic-Con, San Diego, when she was signing in the Harlequin/Silhouette booth for Bombshell. She's awesome!

* a signed copy of my first vampire book (as Crystal Green), THE HUNTRESS. I don't have very many author copies left, so you won't see many more giveaways of this original Bombshell release.

So come on over to my main site--and remember that this Tuesday is the big day: the release of NIGHT RISING!!!

No comments: