Truthfully, I got a little bored tonight. I know this because my notes are mostly about silly, dorky details. But, let's get to it. Remember, I took these notes as the show chugged along.
* I can't believe Ma Barbecue is blackmailing Nathan. Bummer. Claire needs some support right now. Ironically, it just might end up being Nathan who gives it to her.
BTW, have you all heard Hayden P.'s Cinderella song?
* I'm impressed that Jessica is wearing just a teensy bit of Evil Eyeliner and that's it. (Remember Bad ALIAS Sydney? Heavy-handed villain identification there, girl.) Actually, Jess's version is more like Evil Eyeshadow and mascara. Flattering yet menacing. While we're on the subject, have you guys noticed that Jess wears Evil Earrings, too?
* Aw, here we go: Hiro and Ando screwing around inVegas again. Is this Groundhog Day or something?
Thank goodness we're saved by Excalibur Waitress and...hey--I like this actress! She was in DODGEBALL! She's funny, so I'm confident hilarity will ensue. Then...bruises from a boyfriend. Okay, that's not funny, but I'm wondering if she's putting on an act? She's not a dramatic actress.
* Please have Matt's new "private security" storyline be interesting.
* Will the new hero guy with the weird floor and the pots and pans be a version of Magneto?
* Yay for Matt versus Jessica!!! If only this match-up would last.
* Heh--didn't I have a feeling that Excalibur Waitress wasn't on the up and up? See, since she isn't a dramatic actress, the abuse thing was weird. I can usually tell who commits the murders on CSI, too, depending on the character actors they cast. It kinda stinks.
* Will Mohinder be the one who will die next week since Sylar's with him now? But Mohinder doesn't have a power. Hmmm, then again, the psycho killed elder Dr. Suresh. Heck, Sylar's just mean--he'd do anyway with Mohinder just for kicks.
Then again (again), maybe next week's dead hero will still be Isaac since he's scheduled to have his head sliced open by Sylar anyway. Maybe not, though, since time is fluid in this show. Anyway, I was thinking about a dead Mohinder because it'd be interesting to have the end of the Voice Overs usher in a new phase for the heroes. Like, no Voice Overs equals finally Getting Everyone Together.
* And...that poor guy was not Magneto. In fact, Sylar made that toaster look like the Terminator 2's cyborg model.
* Uh, Mohinder? "DOCTOR" Suresh the younger? Ever hear of controlling your frakkin' sample by keeping your subject in sight while he's swabbing for DNA? Yeesh.
* Next week: Nathan versus Jessica. Heh.
Did you guys like it? Not like it? Are you getting frustrated or are you content with the pacing now?