* Okay, first, a "not online" heroine with a pretty cool, tech-inspired power. Wireless. I'm curious about her.
* Du-oh: Wireless is persuading Radioactive Ted to go nuclear. Is this just a red herring, or is this the beginning of our New York armageddon scenario? Can't wait to see the part Peter will actually play in all this.
* Hey, don't you just love Matt's wife?
* Did anyone else think that the hook lamp that was swinging back and forth in Audio Ace's mechanic garage was going to go thunk right in her head? I thought Sylar was going to use it to pry open her noggin, for sure. Clearly, he found a tool just as useful after exercising some patience.
* Finally, the requisite scene in which the mentor beats the novice, but then the novice pulls a good move and makes the mentor go "hah-hah, you fiesty young Padawan!" Peter and Claude have entered the Hero's Journey.
* Solid snark: "You're nothing but a Japanese mapquest for me."
* And the Oscar for Best Actor in the Motion Picture of His Mind goes to...Sylar for Messing with Mohinder. Oh, to fib with the flair and proficiency of our deranged psycho killer.
* Oh-oh--dead Simone walking? That was not a friendly look on Nathan's face when she left his office. I wouldn't put it past Nathan to shut her up re: his powers. (But, as we'll soon see, there's really no need to even get out of his comfy chair.)
* I can't help liking HRG. Great villain?/?not villain.
* Love how Sylar's new power is driving him bonkers. Heh! Karma is less than charmed to meet you, Nutboy.
And this just in: Mohinder is still a moron.
* Stan Lee! Heart.
* See--Heroes coming together = conflict.
But the most important discovery of the night? Peter is mega-hubba when he's angry. Yow.
I'm happy. HEROES has found its form again, IMHO. What do you all think?