Overall, this episode seemed to be a tad faster-paced than last week, and whoever guessed that Nathan was Claire's daddy hit it! Who was that? (Guys, I'm way too tired to go back through comments, so if it was you, claim your glory! Angela? Sandy?)
Thoughts about tonight:
* I guess being invisible also means you can communicate silently with your inviso-partner? No one on the street hears Obi-Dr. Who talking to Peter.
* Poor, naive Oprah, poking at the snake in the hole...er, Jessica. Don't you know better, Miss O? You're doomed.
* (One minute later...) Doomed.
* Sylar pulling out his head plug offered a very admirable squicky sound effect. Bravo. At this point I was wondering if Sylar was going to not only descend upon HRG's house, but somehow end up impersonating Claire's real daddy. (Wrong.)
* RIP, Oprah.
* Quote of the night: "You see them for what they really are: selfish, deceitful...and gassy."
* There's nothing creepier than a bad guy acting nice and holding the family dog, Sylar.
* Was I not paying attention, or did Sylar say something in Eden-voice right before HRG broke in to save the day?
* OMG, Peter!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering how he could regenerate but not fly, so I'm glad they addressed that right away...kind of. I still don't get it. All I know is that Bangs is out of control. I think he needs a hug. Karm? Sponge Bob Hotpants needs some love. :)
* Okay, so is the Niki/Jessica mirror thing metaphorical or literal since Niki is trapped in the mirror and we're back to using that imagery? This girl's "powers" have been all over the place, so I don't even have a clue as to what's happening with her.
* Nathan, you naughty little space ranger.
Again, it feels like more happened this week, but maybe it's because there was no Matt....
What do you all think?