Monday, February 05, 2007

Reminder....

NIGHT RISING is coming to bookstores tomorrow!!! One of my wonderful critique partners, Sheree WhiteFeather, told me that she got an e-message saying that her online store copy was already in the mail, so, wow, this is actually happening. This series has taken so long to come to fruition that it's almost dream-like, you know?

At any rate, I also want to remind you that I'll be blogging about HEROES tonight after it airs on the West Coast, so if you want to drop in some comments, I'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Congrats on the book release!

I may hit the hay early tonight and just watch Heroes tomorrow. *hanging head in shame*

Crystal Green's Blog said...

LOL, no need to be ashamed! I get tempted to FF through the commercials and forget about watching it live, too. However, that new David Spade comedy is premiering and 24 is on, so HEROES must be watched live for me....

See you later, Angela!

Y said...

Hey C!

CONGRATS on the release of NIGHT RISING! Very cool! And guess what? I picked my copy up on Saturday. Yay. I've already read the first 3 chapters and I'm lovin' it. I am totally intrigued by The Voice. ;)

How's everything going with you? Great I hope! I've been working on revising my second FAERIE tale. :)

Catch'a later!

Oh, and the hubby and I are caught up with HEROES. LOVE it!!!!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Yay, Y! Thank you! Can't wait until you find out more about The Voice....

Everything is cool on this end: I'm working on my Montana Mavericks book that'll be out in September with Special Edition, plus doing PR duty for NIGHT RISING. I'm also reading my RITA contest books (so I'll be reading your FAERIE tale after that!). Hope you're having fun doing it. :)

Where are you in HEROES?