Monday, March 12, 2007

Good stuff!

Shout outs!

If you haven’t already seen this on the main web site, Andrea Evans won last month’s Vampire Hunt Kit. Congrats, Andrea, and enjoy!

Yolanda has another short story that was just released! Congrats to you, too, Y!

I know that Karm signed a 3-book contract for a demon slayer series, right, Karm? Another kudos!

Within the next few weeks, I’ll have some announcements to make. I’m eager to share now, but my common sense is telling me to wait until things get put down on paper. But the minute I’m clear, you’ll see it on this blog. It’s very, very, very, very, very, very good news. (Yes, the amount of “very”s are a hint.)

If anyone else has anything to crow about, shout it out here!

5 comments:

Y said...

Thanks so much C! You're very kind. :)

And I can't wait to hear your news!

What am I gonna do without HEROES on this week? :(

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Is it just me that can see this "!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-- !--[endif]--" throughout some of your posts? They're really hard to read.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

: ), Y!

Angela, thank you for pointing this out. I have no idea what happened here, but I'll be back to mess with it....

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Guys, I don't know what the deal with the text is. I was on one computer and I was seeing what Angela saw, now I'm on another and it looks okay. Yikes....

Angela/SciFiChick said...

I can see those lines in most of your posts.. and other author's where they're copy/pasting those book tours.
Strange..