Friday, March 30, 2007

Update

I'm just popping in and out of here to say hi. The PASIC Conference is very busy, and I'm not even counting all the outside fun I'm having. I'll tell you all more when I have sufficient time, but I had lunch with my editors, and when I went to Penguin/Berkley/Ace, I saw the preliminary cover for MIDNIGHT REIGN, Vampire Babylon, Book 2! You guys, it is gorgeous, with shades of ominous blue and Dawn holding a throwing star. Love. It. What I saw was only a "sketch," but I'll be posting the jpeg image the minute I get it.

I've also seen SPAMALOT and THE COLOR PURPLE, so I'll be blogging about those. Same with THE PIRATE QUEEN, which I'll be catching tonight.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Y said...

Hi C! Sounds like you're keeping real busy. :) I can't wait to see the cover... sounds fantastic.

Have a great day!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Y, New York was sooooo busy! I loved it, but it's time to get back to "real work" (even though a conference is technically work!). Congrats on all your new sales!!!