Friday, April 06, 2007

Exploring...

Two things for you to explore today:

First, here’s another interview, this one by Peach Publishing. She asked some questions that vary from the norm, so I really had to think about a couple of the answers….

http://violettereid.com/PeachPublishing.aspx

Second, here’s a book trailer from Jenna Black, whom I met at the PASIC conference. Jenna also writes vampires, and I can’t wait to check out her first book, too: WATCHERS IN THE NIGHT.

Have a great weekend, and I promise I’m getting closer to blogging about New York, LOL.

4 comments:

Y said...

C, I finished reading NIGHT RISING today. All I have to say is: loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!

Oh man, I can't wait to see what happens next...

:D

Have a GREAT weekend and a TERRIFIC EASTER too!

Jenna Black said...

Thanks for posting the video on your blog! I hope your readers enjoy it.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Y, thank you a million times over! I tweaked MIDNIGHT REIGN (book 2) yesterday before it goes into the copyedit stage, and I'm doing the same to BREAK OF DAWN (book 3) today while the story is fresh in my mind. It'll save me a ton of work later. I hope you have an awesome Easter, too. Any big plans?

Jenna, welcome!!! So great to "see" you here. I'm going to get out and buy both books, and I hope a bunch of others do the same. Oh, and if you're into HEROES, we're going to start up our Tuesday-morning gab sessions after the April 23 episode, so I hope you're here. :)

Y said...

No big plans, just wanted to have a relaxing one and catch up on some reading. I got 2 excellent books read, so that was fantastic!

Plus I got through the final edits and got a release date for my next FAERIE eBook. :D