Sunday, April 15, 2007

New cover!

While I'm still waiting for the MIDNIGHT REIGN cover to be detailed (all I saw was the main image sketch), I received one out of two of my July covers. It's one I was looking forward to though--my Extreme Blaze vampire book, THE ULTIMATE BITE!


Do you guys like it? I do. A lot, even though the cover hero doesn't resemble the book hero in the least, LOL. Still, this guy is hot, and I'm not going to complain about that.

Next blog, I'll be resuming my New York experience....

3 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Wow, I really like it! It's very sensual. I CAN'T wait to read this one, C. I love vamps... well, you already know that. Lol.

I'm liking this EXTREME Blaze imprint. I bought Untouched by Samantha Hunter the other day. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I remember when you posted about it a while ago. It was released here in Australia this month. :/ We're several months behind.

Anyway, I think the cover's great. Thanks for sharing.

Have a wonderful day!

Karmela said...

Um Chris? I love the cover, but you know what would be EVEN BETTER??? If they used YOU as the female model opposite that guy!!! Chicka, you are hot enough to grace your own cover. Hmmmm...perhaps I shall suggest it to Tracy Farrell when I see her at the upcoming WRW retreat. Hehe...

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Y, thanks! And Sam's book, UNTOUCHED, is in my TBR pile, too. I love the Extremes. :)

And thanks to Karm! LOL about cover modeling. That's nice of you to say, but I think *you* should be on a cover. Wonder Woman--you've got it all going on!