Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Blown away by LOST

If you haven't seen the episode and don't want *any* hint of *any* spoiler, you might want to skip this until you've seen the episode....

Okay...can't get my thoughts together and by the time I do, everything I want to articulate will already have been hashed out to death on the Internet. Still...

OMG.

Did you guys watch LOST? Brilliant. I mean, not only for having the sheer balls to pretty much reinvent the way they're going to tell this story for next season (at least), but for daring to mess with the audience like this. Part of me was afraid that I'd be let down by the finale, but...no. Hell, no.

Just when it seemed as if the flashback structure was getting stale.... Wow, great way to find another method of fleshing out these characters that we love and hate, sometimes all at once. And you know what? I don't even really mind that the writers didn't answer the lingering questions. I feel re-energized and can't wait for February. (February?! Say it ain't so!!!)

So here's to eight looooooong months....

No comments: