Sunday, May 13, 2007

Eight random facts

I was tagged by Yolanda (yay, Y!) to post eight random facts about myself on my blog. So in no certain order, here they are....

1. I like white wine better than red wine basically because I don't like to have purple teeth.

2. Whenever I go shopping, I tend to buy more things for my nephew and nieces than for me.

3. I'm thinking of buying a new car and I think it might be a CRV.

4. I just re-subscribed to New York Magazine as well as The New Yorker--I subscribed back in college, but I couldn't keep up with the reading. I'm going to try again though.

5. I had a major crush on Shaun Cassidy when I was little.

6. I still miss Ikey and Teena, my parents' two little Maltese dogs who passed away two years ago.

7. I find myself collecting more Tinkerbell items as the years progress.

8. When I visited Amsterdam, I got gum in my hair and it gave me total attitude about the place.

TMI, right? LOL. This was fun, though I've got to run and I won't have time to tag....

3 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Thanks for taking part, C! :D

Have a great weekend!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

LOL, thank *you,* Y. Hope you're having fun down under. :)

Selena Illyria said...

Thanks for all the info. Hmmm . . . Perhaps I should stay away from red wine. I've never had it. lol. Hugs.