Here we are, at the penultimate episode of HEROES. What will the summer be like without this series...or LOST (which has totally obsessed me again. Did any of you see those screen captures of "Jacob" circulating the Internet? Ahhhhhh! I'm totally creeped out.)?
Anyway, lots of build-up tonight. Should be an active finale next week. Following are my watch-by-the minute notes, as always....
* So...if Linderman and Nathan are concerned about the votes, why not use Micah to manipuate the machines and computers to rig the election? Or was that always the plan? (Note: I had no idea what was in store at this point....)
* Interesting bright colors in the Petrelli house. Symbolic in some way?
* I wish Heidi had superpowers. It'd be cool if Linderman's healing touch also included something a little extra.
* Whose heart broke just a little when Hiro called Nathan a villain?
* LOL for Candice saying she's "huge"--seeing what she wants us to see again, obviously. Plus, I liked the flash of hurt she exhibited when she pretty much said that she's disillusioned with the world. Telling, that.
* OMG: is Linderman going to have Micah rig the election after all? (Note: yup.)
* I like the whole Jedis-gone-bad backstory for the old heroes.
* Sweet! I managed to call one plot point in this series. Micah rigs Nathan's victory. 'bout time.
* LOL for Matt's guess about the security guard's porno. Just goes to show you that sometimes you don't need to be a mind reader.
* Another LOL for Jessica's "Didn't I throw you out a window?"
* Dude--HRG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ruthless and efficient--that's our mild-mannered father-who-will-do-anything-for-his-precious.
* Dilemma in the high rise. I want Claire to be safe, but not at the cost of this cute lil' girl. What shall happen next week? (Previews gave us a good hint.)
* Aw, Ted. M*%^#$@*$@*^g Sylar strikes again.
* Did you all catch Milo's "stay tuned for more Heroes" commercial flash? He had that Sylar-cut on his forehead. Odd, yet scarily intriguing.
* D-oh! D.L.'s last grab at humanity. This show loves the head wounds.
And so begins the last chapter. I'm already jonesing for more, you all.