Anyway, there were some good parts, as always. My minute-by-minute thoughts, laid bare:
* I'm weird, but when Isaac used to get white-eyed, I found that to be rather hot. White-eyed Sylar makes me go ick though. I do so loathe him.
* Confused: how can Sylar see Molly thinking about him? Does it happen when he's white-eyed? But he's not in that trance all the time. Can someone remind me which power Sylar stole to facilitate watching Molly like he's the eye of Sauron from LORD OF THE RINGS or something?
* Dang--just when we thought we'd seen the last of Simone here she is again! It's a good scene between her and Peter though.
* Simone's pop is revealed to be yet another orchestrating Old Hero, as well. I'm slightly curious to see some of these oldsters' powers during the "extra" HEROES spin off episodes. I hope they won't be overkill for me though--I'm actually fine with the series ending right now for a hiatus because I need a mental break, LOL.
* Yeesh, Ando. I admire your spunk but... Yes--go, Hiro!!! Hah! Eat that, Sylar. (I just hate when he purses his lips, don't you? Jeez, this actor is good.)
* I wonder when we'll get a more detailed explanation about Niki/Jessica. Is it a case of possession? A semi-Hulk syndrome? I'd like to know, please. (Not that it matters right now as Jessica lays Mystique out.)
* I love how Claire (and other heroes) are really starting to make smart use of their powers. Claire was clever with that 20-story-splat escape.
* Ooooo--Hiro is kind of using that lower, more Future Hiro-like voice as he drops off Ando. Bring on Future Hiro!
* LOL for "Hiro, you look bad ass." Cute geek-boy love moment.
* Noah! Hmmm, I don't think I'll ever be able to abandon the whole "HRG" thing. "Noah" is noble but it doesn't seem to fit him for me. Maybe I'll get used to it.
* Whoo! Heroes messing with Sylar together as a team! But then...pffft. It all dissipates when Peter gets a tad too excited. Bummer.
* Still, why do I not believe Sylar is dead?
* And...oh, man. No. Tell me it didn't just end like this. Please...someone?
So--any predictions for season 2? After Hiro finishes screwing around with his detour to olde Japan, will he go back in time to save Peter and Nathan while risking the resurrection of Sylar (or did he learn that lesson from trying to save Charlie)?
What do you all think?