Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Since I've gotten feedback from some of you re: THE PLAYBOY TAKES A WIFE cover and Lewis Marcus, the cover model, I'm going to post what he looks like! He comes to this blog to read what's going on, and he's really enthusiastic about this book's release.

First the cover:



And then the real deal:



He's worked on soap operas, been in print ads, and has acted in commercials, as well. He'll probably mention all this in his upcoming blog, along with his cover shoot experience. I told him that we could post that blog entry in a couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to that!

Also, I've already gotten mail about THE PLAYBOY TAKES A WIFE. One reader asked if the main character's brother, David, will have his own story. The answer is yes--David is the hero of MOMMY & THE MILLIONAIRE, which is the first book in my new Suds Club miniseries. It'll be released in the latter part of 2008, with the two other series books following very closely.

Hope you all are having a fun week....

2 comments:

Selena Illyria said...

Congrats and Big Hugs. I can't wait to get The Ultimate Bite. :-)

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Thank you, Selena! Love your site--very mysterious. ;)