Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blaze Vampires

Good news: I got the okay to work on a full proposal for a sequel to THE ULTIMATE BITE! I'm calling this one BOUND AND BITTEN for now, and it'll focus on Edward. If you've read the book, you'll have a good idea who the heroine will be. I don't want to ruin anything for those of you who haven't been able to sit down with the story yet. But...yay!

Currently, I'm in the middle of the line edit for MIDNIGHT REIGN: Vampire Babylon, Book 2. It's a very light edit. So light that I keep thinking there should be more, LOL. Isn't that goofy? I guess I just love to make more work for myself. After that, I'll dive into that BOUND AND BITTEN proposal. Then...Comic-Con! I found out that I'll be signing at the Harlequin booth on Friday at 11am.

Hope I get to see a few of you. :)

2 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Yay! That's excellent C! Congrats.

I've still got several months until I get to meet Edward. But I can't wait. Lol.

Have a great day!

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, Y! Thanks--and I'm planning to read your short story soon! (I definitely haven't forgotton!!!) ;)