Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!

First, Happy Fourth of July to you all! Aside from the barbecues and fireworks, I hope everyone gets to raise a glass to the significance of this day, as well. :)

Second, we've got our contest winner for June--JD Simms! When I emailed JD about winning, I was reminded that we'd met at last year's RT conference at Daytona Beach. How about that?I'm so happy that someone would be wonderful enough to follow my books and career after meeting me, so thank you, JD!

I want to point you all in the direction of another contest I'm holding at Fresh Fiction. Click here for it.

Oh, and is anyone going to Comic-Con, San Diego in a few weeks? You know I'm going to be there, of course (and I'll be attempting to blog nightly about all the movie and TV scoops from the presentations, just like last year). However, I found out that it's very, very likely that I'll be signing there! This is awesome, because I *adore* the Con, and I'll actually be a part of it. Harlequin Silhouette has a booth, and if things go well, I'll be signing THE ULTIMATE BITE. Vampires are big at the Con. If you're going, please stop by, because I would love to meet you!
I'll confirm signing time and place when I get the details....

And have an awesome holiday for those of you who get to celebrate it! (The rest of you? Have a great one, too!)

No comments: