Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Biggest Reason I Wish the Strike Would End



Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

To be honest, there was a time when I was getting kind of "meh" about LOST. I've always kept current with it, but around the first part of season three, it wouldn't be the first program I rushed to see on my DVR recorded list and it would linger for a few days.

Then came the last part of season three.

And the finale.

Even thinking about that last episode right now, I get a little emotional. Sure, the time-switch was brilliant and extremely well-played. But Jack's (possible?) future just tore me apart.

I can't wait to see what's in store for us now, and I can only hope that we get our full 16 episode season....

1 comment:

Selena Illyria said...

Ooooh, that looks soo good. I totally agree with you. I used to be glued to Lost and then it just excuse the pun, lost something. But the finale blew me away, not I'm looking forward to seeing this new season.