Saturday, December 15, 2007

BlackBerry Song

So I came out of the cave for a break from writing the fourth Vampire Babylon book, right? I'm watching TV (Oh, really? Seriously?), and this new BlackBerry commerical comes on.



I totally love the song so much that I dash to iTunes to download it.

But you know what? It's not a real song! Word has it that the tune was composed especially for the ad, so there's no full version. Funny thing is that people are posting on different message boards that they love this song, too.

How much do you all want to bet that you'll hear a "real version" before too long?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG! Now I want that song. LOL. This would make a great song to listen to while write. Darn, I hope they do make a full length version.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

I know, Nic! It's so ALIAS, and we know that I'm a sucker for anything that brings to mind that show....