Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

A lot of great things have happened this year, and I would say that the release of NIGHT RISING has been a high point. That was only validated this weekend when I was told that "Chris Marie Green" has been nominated for "Best New Author" at LoveRomancesBookClub. I did tell them that before NIGHT RISING came out, I had other releases under "Crystal Green," but they were fine with that since this is a different genre.


Cool! So starting January 1, voting will begin. I'm posting this sharp voting button, but you guys know that I am a techno-dope and I have no idea how to get it to link to the voting. Yay me!

But you do have to be a member of this group to vote (and you can only vote once), so I'm going to direct you to the LoveRomancesBookClub. It's really active, and you might want to join even if you don't vote. If so, here's the link to the YahooGroups site:

LoveRomancesBookClub


From there, you can pop this phrase in to the search bar, and you'll find details about the book club and how to join.

With much thanks to you all, Happy New Year! Be safe, be happy, and be as good as you can!

3 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Happy New Year, C! And congrats on the nomination. Yay. :)

Crystal Green's Blog said...

HNY to you, too, Y, and thank you! ;)

Nicole said...

Congrats and Big Hugs!