Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Critique Partner's Cover!


This is the cover for my wonderful critique partner's first women's fiction book! MULBERRY PARK is written by Judy Duarte, and I know I can be a dark writer and all, but this is a heartwarming book full of emotion and I adore it. The premise is awesome: one day, a little girl writes a letter to God. A woman who's jogging through the park finds it, and when she sees that the little girl is asking for help, she decides to answer, thinking it'll be a one-time thing and it'll make the little girl feel better. Well, this women just happens to still be reeling from the loss of her young son, and when the little girl writes another letter, all the lost souls in Mulberry Park end up getting drawn into the fabric of these letters--and they become a family of sorts.


MULBERRY PARK comes out in April, and I'll be featuring Judy's book teaser before then. However, I'm really excited for her and I wanted to brag a little. Here's Judy's site so you can find out more!

5 comments:

Selena Illyria said...

This book sounds so sweet! I like the cover. Sending You Big Hugs. It's snowing and hailing here. Ugh.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

It is really sweet! ;) I'll tell Judy you dig the cover--she'll be happy to hear that. Thanks, S/N!

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

Hi C! Wow, this books sounds really interesting. :)

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Selena Illyria said...

Cool. You're Welcome. Hugs.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Y! The book is so good. Perfect for cuddling up on a rainy day when you need cheering. :)