Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Next Special Edition Cover


Here's my March release--the first book in my new Suds Club trilogy. The action centers around a Laundromat, hence the series title, and MOMMY AND THE MILLIONAIRE is a bit of a switch from hot stuff and vampires. If you read THE PLAYBOY TAKES A WIFE, you'll even recognize the hero, David Chandler, the business-iceman brother of Lucas.
Honestly, I think this is one of the best Special Edition covers I've ever gotten. The models look great (okay, the heroine should have curly hair and she's not *this* pregnant during the main story, but those are quibbles), and I love the emphasis on the baby stuff.
Sometime next month, I'll be getting the cover for my next Blaze, ONE FOR THE ROAD. Come to think of it, I should also be seeing the third Vampire Babylon cover for BREAK OF DAWN soon....

4 comments:

Selena Illyria said...

I love seeing the book covers before the book is released, gives me a sense of what's to come. I can't wait to see all the new ones. This one is great! Sending You Big Hugs.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

I love those sneak peeks, too. Thanks. :)

Selena Illyria said...

You're Welcome. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal,
I didn't know you were writing a book about my "brother" David Chandler. I didn't know he was going to be a new Dad. I tell you brother's are the last to know sometimes!! It's too bad they didn't use my real brother, we could have kept the Chandlers in the family!!
Best wishes,
Lewis Marcus
"Lucas Chandler"