Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Vampire Babylon site's New Look

I'm so, so pleased with the new look of the Vampire Babylon Web site--there's actual flash motion on the home page, the MIDNIGHT REIGN book teaser is featured, and the content is a lot more accessible. Shelley from Webcrafters also added some great music to establish quite the mood. Check it out!

Also, I know there are some STAR WARS fans out there, so you might want to enter this month's contest. There's some orignal art featuring Princess Leia at the Death Star medal ceremony (tidbit: I bought a sketch for myself, too, and it's framed and on my wall. Such a geek!).

Last month's contest winner was Bridget Colontonio, but Webcrafter Shelley is currently on vacation, so that'll be posted on the site later. But I thought you all might want to know who won the Disney package.

That's about it, unless you want to go back to the last post and see how to vote for moi at the LoveRomancesBookClub poll, where I'm nominated for Best New Author.
Cheers, all!

No comments: