Saturday, May 24, 2008

BREAK OF DAWN cover!

Here it is....
What I love about the covers in this first trilogy is the progression: Dawn goes from being a vulnerable toughie with her arms crossed over her chest on NIGHT RISING to an action-girl on MIDNIGHT REIGN to someone who's crossed over several lines in BREAK OF DAWN. There's even a "hair" thing going on: her face is gradually obscured by it, shutting us out and making her a little wilder with each installment.

Nice job, Ace cover people!

4 comments:

Yolanda Sfetsos said...

C, it's gorgeous! Congrats. :)

Have an awesome weekend.

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Thank you, Y! My luck continues in the cover department, thank goodness, LOL. (Hope I didn't just jinx my next cover.)

Hope you have a fun one, too.

Erica Orloff said...

AWESOME! My favorite yet.

E

Crystal Green's Blog said...

Hey, Erica! Thank you (and you've gotten some great covers yourself!).
:)