Monday, May 12, 2008

Geeking

I was going to blog about my weekend (Hint: it has something to do with going to see a new show in Vegas that features an iconic performer.), but since I got goose bumps from what I saw while Net surfing on aintitcoolnews.com this morning, I want to post this instead for now.

So, okay...what exactly gave me goose bumps?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/indianajonesandthekingdomofthecrystalskull/hd/

A little over one week away, you all! And since the reviewer on aintitcoolnews.com compared the new Indy film to STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN, that's only a bonus.

And we all know that HEROES ain't coming back until the fall, but I found a fairly enticing promo, too:


I love the "flip" from hero to villain (and if you're using Explorer, try the aintitcoolnew.com site in the TV section to see this promo).

So much fan goodness!

No comments: